still the one




I'm still attracted to the simplicity and sophistication of wearing just one piece of jewellery. Maybe, just maybe, if you're feeling extravagant you can spring for two - like two solitary rings on the first knuckle of both your index fingers - but the aim is to keep it down to the singular. Because it is singular. It's confident and it's grown up. It's late-night dinner parties instead of early morning stumbling out of clubs. I love - and I mean LOVE - Geraldine's single silver bracelet with diamond. I love how it must run up and down her arm it's that loose, sometimes tucking beneath the folds of her baggy knit, sometimes hanging down over her wrist. Lovely. A plain pendant is the perfect foil to the kinds of things I've been wearing recently; loose shirtdresses and baggy organic cotton tee shirts. that's the only way to stay cool in this horrible humid Sydney weather. And by laying down the cuffs and the big, chunky rings, you can give your arm a rest too, keeping it loose and languid with a long chain or delicate bracelet. I think this delicate jewellery obsession is here to stay. 

Now, who wants to split a BRVTVS order with me? I'm in love with the Cleopatra necklace and the Calpurnia bracelet, among other things.

X

ps. If you love delicate jewellery as much as me you might think about entering Decade Diary's latest giveaway (I did haha). She's giving away a gorgeous Catbird threadbare ring. What ho, what ho!
You have read this article bracelets / geraldine saglio / jewelry / necklaces / rings / street style / street-style with the title still the one. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/11/still-one.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...