grey


It's a teensy, tiny, little sliver of a bit cold today, so naturally out comes the shearling and a big smile on my face. I would love to be living in Paris right now, drinking coffee in a cosy sweater and an oversized shearling vest, in a beautiful apartment with timber floors and high, white walls. But hey, you can't have everything in life. It's enough to get to wear my favourite, favourite winter clothes every now and then in the hot months when it turns grey. That is truly one of life's great pleasures, no?

X

ps. I compiled a list of my top ten things that I love this November for one of my favourite Australian brands, Benah. It's over on their blog if you want to have a little geez. Some of them you must be sick of hearing about already (serge lutens, anklets, brvtvs), but I've got room 10, guilty pleasures, aesop and mymu espadrilles on there too. Check it out!
You have read this article apartment / clothes / clothing / garance dore / shearling / street style / street-style / weather with the title grey. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/11/grey.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...