the quiet before the storm


This is it. Tomorrow is the big party. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much but I've been so busy I've hardly even sat down all week. That is true. I'm so excited and so nervous and so eager and I can't wait to put on my dress and I just want to be 21 even though it's not even my real birthday but oh, it might as well be and I really just cannot keep the smile off my face! I'm not going to let anything rain on my parade. Except, well, actual rain. And November was supposed to be the driest month? Oh well. What can you do. Just hike up your dress and hope for the best. I hope there'll be pictures to show you next week sometime...

X
You have read this article birthday / celebration / food / friends / me / party with the title the quiet before the storm. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-quiet-before-storm.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...