keeping cosy



I don't know how these slipped through the net but I just rediscovered these pictures that Vanessa took of me in New York. There's been this crazy cold snap in Sydney at the moment. When the sun is high in the sky it's okay, but as soon as it turns dark there is a chill in the air that you just can't quite get rid of. And - shock of all shocks - I went to Messina just now and there was no-one there. That, surely, is a sign that winter is coming. It probably won't get so cold to as necessitate shearling under tweedy woollen coats as well as cashmere scarves - not like this bitter day in New York on the fifth day of fashion week. But even looking at this picture is making me feel all warm and toasty while I sit, rugged up on my couch watching re-runs of The Voice. Excellent.

X

ps. for anyone mulling over an impulse ice cream choice - ice cream and movies about cold weather climes are the only thing you should be doing in the cold. it's completely necessary - I recommend Messina's pavlova. Pannacotta ice cream, meringue bits, strawberry coulis and passionfruit puree. Totally delicious. And better than my other favourite - salty nuts (peanut butter with salted caramel flecks).
You have read this article benah / celine / coats / cold / isabel marant / me / New York / new york fashion week / outfit / outfits / shearling / sydney / weather with the title keeping cosy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/05/keeping-cosy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...