Sneak peek: 5 MBFWA minutes with... Candice Lake



I first met Candice on a very, very bleak winter's day in London a couple of years ago now at fashion week. I saw this incredibly leggy blonde girl in leather jeans and shearling and converse and I heard the dulcet tones of an Australian accent ringing from her mouth and I practically threw myself on her that's how homesick I was. Sometimes when you're in a foreign country you just long to have a chat with someone who knows where you're coming from, and Candice and me had a good old natter about everything Australian and more. Since then I've loved to catch up with her briefly at international and local fashion weeks - always amidst the absolute chaos of fashion week, as we both wave to each other across the runway or something - and it was nice to get to have a real chat with her this year. She's one of the best street-style photographers out, with such a sunny, light-filled, smiley perspective on fashion that I like to think comes from being Australian.

You can see the full interview on the Belinda blog here.

X
You have read this article blogging / friends / interview / MBFWA / street-style / the corner shop with the title Sneak peek: 5 MBFWA minutes with... Candice Lake. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/05/sneak-peek-5-mbfwa-minutes-with-candice.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...