sneak peek: 5 MBFWA minutes with... Jessie Bush


Fashion week really is like going back to school. You see all the friends in one place that you haven't seen in a little while - except on Twitter, ha! - and it's nice to catch up and see all the new haircuts and shoes and all that jazz. I only wish I could see them more often. Jessie is one of those girls. I don't see her enough, and when I do we always get held up gabbing away about something or another. You probably know her as the awesome street-style photographer behind We The People. I just know her as 'juicy, jissie jessie' from new zealand. I snatched an MBFWA moment with my friend to chat about what she's excited for over the week.

You can see the whole of this interview over on The Corner Shop blog here

X
You have read this article australia / blogging / fashion shows / fashion week / friends / interview / MBFWA with the title sneak peek: 5 MBFWA minutes with... Jessie Bush. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/05/sneak-peek-5-mbfwa-minutes-with-jessie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...