toasty mach 7 billion


Same same but different. Well, just with a different scarf. Keeping warm, keeping dry and all that. I love having a shearling collar poking out from under an oversized parka jacket with elbow patches (more clothes should have elbow patches!), I love having a massive cashmere scarf that you can wrap around your neck like maybe 3 times for extra warmth (this one is the perfect shade of Olive Green Benah), I love being able to wear track pants in the day time with the cuffs rolled up with anklets and ballet flats, I love being ridiculously warm and feeling smug as I see people struggling with bags with their big coats (with pockets like these who needs bags?). Oh, and I got my hair cut. Short. Well, short-ER. I'm not sure that I love it yet, but it's growing on me. After I faffed about for ages and ages and ages I finally did it. It's a long-ish bob that's longer on one side and pretty choppy and it's just so easy. My hair feels super healthy, which it hasn't in a long time, and all of the colour has gone, which was a shock, but I'm getting more and more used to it as it goes on. Some of my friends had quite spectacular reactions - I've gone from quite long to quite short with very little warning - but I think it's good! I think?? I don't know?? ahhh.. If only all things in life were as easy as layering shearling and jackets and scarves in winter.

X
 
ps. Speaking of Benah, I made them a little guide to Hong Kong, which they put up on their blog. If you like outlet shopping, muesli and ramen (who doesn't, am I right?) then check it out!
You have read this article autumn / benah / clothes / clothing / cold / hair / isabel marant / jackets / me / outfit / outfits / shearling / weather / winter with the title toasty mach 7 billion. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/05/toasty-mach-7-billion.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...