all mine


I'm a jewellery girl. I love necklaces, bracelets, cuffs, rings, chains, pendants, earrings, stones of all kinds... need i go on? I believe that a good piece of jewellery can change an outfit. And with Assad Mounser you could be wearing a tracksuit and still look fabulous. Amanda Assad Mounser is a 32 year old New Yawker who used to design for Moschino and now creates "phunky phresh" necklaces and bracelets that are crazy, over the top and just how I like my jewellery - Attention Grabbing. These are STATEMENT pieces. These are necklaces that declare "i'm here. now buy me a goddamn drink". What I like about my Assad Mounser necklace is the mish mash of all the different elements. There are heavy metal spikes, colourful beads and a plethora of different coloured chains. There is even some Givenchy-esque cubes hanging off the bottom. It's a heavy necklace, yes, but it is bloody spectacular. It's a necklace that isn't run of the mill or everyday - but totally unique and incredibly, painfully hip (trust me, an hour in this bad boy and your neck starts to protest). I first got exposed to them through the liberty website, one of my guilty pleasures is scrolling through there, imagining what I would buy if there myself. Then I saw them draped over Abbey Lee in the March issue of Vogue Australia. Then I found out they were stocked in none other than my favourite store in the whole world - Lands End. The points were stacking up in favour for getting a piece of Assad Mounser. 

And then they went on sale. 

X
You have read this article fashion / jewelry / lands end / liberty / me / necklaces / New York / shopping / vogue australia with the title all mine. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/07/all-mine.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...