lengthy discussion



There is something about a long skirt  - grace, ease and that ruffle of fabric around your ankles - that makes my heart soar. Not any long skirt mind, I'm done with the gypsy kind, with the tiered horrors, with ones that sweep the floor. Give me a calf length skirt - the hardest skirt length, mind, nothing goes! - in simple, straight and lean jersey like these Alexander Wang beauties. Don't fuss around with the bells and whistles. Something I can layer, drape and curl up in. I will be a happy girl indeed! 

X
You have read this article alexander wang / clothes / clothing / fashion / fashion shows / long skirts / style with the title lengthy discussion. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/07/lengthy-discussion.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...