the life aquatic








"The Life Aquatic"
Ph: Max Doyle
Stylist: Naomi Smith
Model: Abbey Lee Kershaw
Vogue Australia, March 2010 (image order here not the same as magazine)


The editorial that started it all. That re-kindled my love of all things Australia. That made me want to dip-dye my hair a garish pink. That made me scour every Mecca Cosmetica and M.A.C counter for a suitable orange lipstick with high octane pigment. That made me seriously consider a Lisa Marie Fernandez wet-suit mini skirt (and I don't do mini, wet or suit). That made me fall in love with Assad Mounser. That re-affirmed that Abbey Lee Kershaw is one of the best models working today. That made me want to throw on an itty-bitty swimsuit and head for the beach.

X
You have read this article australia / editorial / fashion / photos / pictures / summer / sydney / vogue australia with the title the life aquatic. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/07/the-life-aquatic.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...