so many questions

xposure photos via tfs


I'm sorry for the lack of posting this past week. I've been getting up at 6 AM for stocktake at work, and the internet is out at my house. AGAIN. Such things are becoming quite tiresome, let me tell you! But then you find things like this and you just have to post them. I go through Alexa phases - sometimes I am obsessed, other times exasperated. This time - this outfit, actually - is of the former. All i can think about is where did she get that perfect tartan shirt, plaid, but not as we know it, slouchy and oversized and tucked into those skinny skinny jeans. I love her ballet flats, i love her cats eye sunglasses, I love her little grey Louis Vuitton speedy that is the exact same one that Audrey Hepburn used to wear - but updated with that Alexa twist with a skeleton keyring. I love her hair getting longer and her balliage blonder. I love her double pendant necklace. It's photos like these that remind me why I love Alexa. She's a bit of a party goer and a bit of a good time girl - but dear god she can put an outfit together. This is so simple but so cool, enough quirk to make it interesting and enough class to make it chic.

But I have a few questions. Alexa - what is in your topshop shopping bag? Weren't you a bit hot in the London sun in jeans and long sleeve shirt? Why weren't you at the Chanel Haute Couture show? And... where oh where can I get that LV bag?

X

Edit: GBP2500 for the Bag. So that would make it AUD5200 (or thereabouts). What a bargain! 
You have read this article alexa chung / clothes / clothing / fashion / shopping / style / topshop with the title so many questions. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/07/so-many-questions.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...