back to SCHOULER



Today was my first day back at uni for second semester and I must say I'm enjoying easing myself back into study and lecture pads and weekly bus tickets. I hate uni while I'm there, but being on holidays reminded me that study's not all bad. There are $6 thai lunches, the best chai lattes in town and the chance to see your friends everyday. This semester would be complete if I could run from class to class carrying a proenza schouler ps1 in my hand. These are the winter colours, and they sing of chestnuts roasting by an open fire, christmas trees and colder climates. I love that almost burgundy red in the top left hand corner and the opulent purple python in the middle of the bottom row. What a perfect combination of utility and fashion, the best marriage of practicality and frivolity - a bag with many compartments, that resembles a simple school boy satchel and with the added bonus of two straps - but in beautiful, heart-racing colours like purple, cobalt blue or even - WHITE. If anyone would like to send one of these my way I will be a happy, happy girl indeed. 

X
You have read this article bags / colour / me / proenza schouler / ps1 / shopping / university / want / winter with the title back to SCHOULER. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/07/back-to-schouler.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...