new in town







Flicking through the latest Aussie Harper's Bazaar and what should I see but Daria Werbowy's striking 90percent-cheekbone face? In a campaign for Australian accessories brand Oroton, no less? Way back in April at their press showings they hinted that they had just shot the campaign in Palm Springs with a big name, but I thought they were talking about an actress, not the hottest model on the planet! Today the images popped into my inbox and even though they are strictly Aussie-centric I had to share them, if just for the hint of summer that they carry on their tail. I love the way that Daria moulds to whatever she does - a campaign for H&M, a cover for Vogue Paris, a set of incredible ads for the coolest brand on earth - Isabel Marant - and now, Australian brand Oroton. She really is the best model working today, versatile, clever and insanely beautiful. If she wasn't so cool with those long straggles of caramel hair and her acoustic guitar I would hate her! She is a perfect match for Oroton brand, bringing just a hint of downtown cool to what she wears, and not taking away from the sophistication, elegance and history of Oroton.

I'm off to melbourne today in a matter of hours, a fact I sort of forgot this past week working so much and all. I'm going to have to be super speedy with my packing - something I never do!! 

X
You have read this article australia / bags / daria werbowy / harpers bazaar / models / photos / pictures / summer with the title new in town. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-in-town.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...