about time!

Ah august. What else do you have to recommend yourself other than windy weather and the start of university? That's right. September Issues. Let them roll in - the good, the bad and the downright ugly - air freight them and slap a $25 price tag on them if you must. All I know is I just need to get my hands on Vogue UK ASAP. Also, for those interested, I have the Harpers Bazaar Australia with Elle McPherson and it is a bloody good issue. Ever since they snatched Georgie McCourt from Vogue Australia the value of their fashion features has sky-rocketed and this issue is no different. I revelled in front of book content that was so, so good. 

And when you pair them together like this it is somewhat comforting to think that Australia is in touch with our UK older sisters. Sure - it might be Cat McNeil and Elle rather than Kate and GisELLE (Kate/Cat, anyone? anyone? oh whatever), but I think our Aussie mags have captures a lot of that fashion spirit from february and have channeled it into very worthy covers indeed.


This is what I wait all year for! Can't believe it's here already. Ah August - how do I love thee? let me count the ways.

X
You have read this article england / fashion / fashion week / harpers bazaar / kate moss / london / magazines / photos / pictures / vogue australia / vogue uk with the title about time!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/08/about-time.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...