come fly away

terry's diary

 The other day I had a dream about a shearling jacket so big you could wrap yourself up in it and fall asleep, dreaming big, happy dreams of airplanes and fluffy white marshmallow clouds. I'm pretty sure that jacket was Chloe Sevigny's Acne Aviator. I'm a huge fan of shearling, and this jacket is incredible. It's got a huge, fuzzy collar, just like the one in my dream, that you could nuzzle your cheek on - an aviator jacket just like the real ones pilots wear. So maybe I'm not as cool as chloe - I couldn't rock simultaneous trends of clogs, denim cut offs, ankle socks and shearling - but I would wear it in a similar way. Note how Chloe is rocking her jacket as a cape in picture two? That is my favourite way to wear jackets. 

Great minds think alike, so they say.

X
You have read this article acne / chloe sevigny / clothes / clothing / fashion / shopping / style / trends with the title come fly away. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/08/come-fly-away.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...