fine and dandy

garance dore

Remember me? She of the ManiaMania and chunky YSL ring? She of the adage, too much jewellery is never enough? Well, you might not recognise me now. Because all of a sudden, I'm all about the fine, delicate, simple jewellery. Blame it on BRVTVS, Caroline Ventura's pretty as anything label filled with delicate gold bracelets adorned with one simple bead, who I talked about way back when. Now all I want to do is place a huge online order and tap my fingers against a hard surface until they arrive. Or maybe it's Jordy Askill's fault, whose heart rings and fine necklaces with funny little pendants have been roaming around my mind for a while now. And then there's this picture on Garance Dore. So mesmerised was I by that stunning collection of jewellery - oh that dior oui ring! oh those thin, barely there rings of rose gold! - that I didn't even notice the celine box bag in pink python. Am I sick? Is there something wrong with me? Who knows. But for now, you'll find me trawling through the BRVTVS site, fingers poised over the "check out" button.

X
You have read this article garance dore / jewelry / me / photos / pictures / street style / street-style / style with the title fine and dandy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/12/fine-and-dandy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...