hello summer!



garance dore

I know, I know. It's a little childish of me to gloat. But Garance's latest post was all about how sad she was to head back to the Northern Hemisphere away from Summer. Well, I'm not going anywhere (not till February, anyway), and I'm saying a firm hello to the summer sun. It's been a bit wet, a bit windy, a bit humid and a bit muggy and we haven't had a proper sydney summer until right now. The sun is high, the skies are bright blue, and finally we have dry heat, without a hint of humidity. Nothing but heat, sun, brown skin, salty water, freckles, sand in your toes. Finally! It's about time. The other night I made a Summer playlist - it has 85 songs on it. You could say I might just be a little bit excited for eating seafood and having pool days and drinking mojitos. But anyway, here are just a few of the songs on that list. Everytime I hear them a huge smile crosses my face. Because it's summer - and everything is going to be alright.


Hot Chip - Baby Said


TANLINES - Bejan


Flight Facilities Ft. Giselle - Crave You


Best Coast - When I'm With You

X
You have read this article australia / garance dore / me / music / summer / sydney with the title hello summer!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/12/hello-summer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...