full circle



I still love this. So much. Not because of the clothes - although they are fabulous in that sleek minimalism way. But because I actually do this on a daily basis. Put the first outfit on, take off the top, change the skirt, try the old top on again, put some pants on, take them off, put them on again, try a different shirt, put on a jacket, change the shoes, put the original skirt back on, roll up the hems, try a belt, take off the belt... Until finally when I walk out the door, I'm in the first outfit all over again. I'm sure that there are some girls out there who don't have to worry about their outfits, who don't have to try a million things on, who can just get up and go. But that girl is most definitely not me. THere are some days when I can, and I manage to pull of some effortless get up. But most of the time my outfits are the result of studied, tireless trying on (and off, again). And hey, I just love this video. Because even if it is fantasy, it is a little comforting to think that even girls with a wardrobe full of The Row and Christian Louboutin still have trouble finding something to wear.

X
You have read this article ashley olsen / clothes / clothing / films / mary-kate olsen / me / movies / outfit / the row / video with the title full circle. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/12/full-circle.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...