all i need



Some of these things I already have - the perfect parka, the man-style overcoat, the k.jacques, the strappy ballet flats, the leopard print ones, the bassike tee - but a lot of them are dream items I need to get my hands on. My search for the perfect grey calf length jersey skirt grows increasingly frustrating by the day, as does my desire for those Celine metal-heeled sandals and that classic box bag. If someone would direct me to where I can buy Equipment shirts in Paris, please do, because I will be queuing up when I am there in February. Likewise for Prism glasses and the perfect, oatmeal coloured scarf. I wouldn't mind replacing my classic levis 501s as well - they have a big rip across the back and even though it pains me to say so, I think I'm going to have to bid them a sad, sad farewell. A couple of things I couldn't fit on this polyvore - some more tee shirts, a denim shirt, a breton top, a pencil skirt, some wedge buckle boots that are totally not me but that I totally love, some more crazy jewellery (that celine cuff isn't mine, unfortunately, but oh how i long!), a leopard print coat, a tartan shirt, a sleeveless trench or two, maybe even a black blazer and denim jacket. But for now, what's here will do. The perfect capsule wardrobe. The only problem is, where is it?

X

You have read this article bags / celine / clothes / clothing / coats / isabel marant / long skirts / me / outfit / outfits / phoebe philo / shoes / shopping / YSL with the title all i need. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2010/12/all-i-need.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...