end week


1: MNZ // 2-3: winter coping mechanisms: big cups of tea, Bourke St Bakery dark chocolate and sour cherry cookies, and stealing my dad's Benah cashmere wrap // 4: quiet and peaceful at Clarisse's house // 5: peekaboo // 6: Keeping my face, my limbs, my lips and my hair hydrated, and keeping all of that in my Cuval makeup bag from My Chameleon // 7: open windows, even in cold, by kristina // 8: In winter I just can't take these boots off // 9: readings, readings, readings.

I have had a really, really, really good weekend. I wrapped up warm, I drank lots of tea, I had (late) breakfast with my mum, I dressed up as a grungey Angela Chase for a 90s party, I danced to What Would You Do 100% seriously and it was awesome, I took care of my skin, I met up with friends, I slept in late, I did (a little bit of) uni work and readings, I painted my nails, I made some nougat, I watched a terrible Guy Pearce movie, I watched a great episode of SVU, I learnt something new about Napoleon, I wore boots, I didn't go to work, I gave a friend a big hug. I wish it would never end!

X
You have read this article cold / food / isabel marant / knitwear / me / my chameleon / shoes / sunday / sydney / university / weather / winter / work with the title end week. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/08/end-week.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...