m


Saturday always seems to be my day to discover new blogs. I wake up early and I head onto the internet and suddenly I find something lovely and I spend hours trawling through the archives until I'm satisfied. And then I head out to breakfast. Well, I'm about to run out the door in search of muesli so just a quick note to say: this is Renee's blog, it's quiet, unassuming and totally charming, she has a beautiful house and a wonderful sense of light and colour (and cooking!), and an incredible feel for the small detail over the big picture - something I am constantly striving for - oh, and she has a pretty fantastic online store as well.

X
You have read this article with the title m. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/08/m.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...