Legacy



There's something kind of special about this bag. It's so simple - Coach???? Really?? - and it harkens back to the a retro, 1970s world of flared jeans and tucked in shirts. This is the kind of bag that you would pair with Equipment and double denim, or smock tops and tapered trousers. I remember being charmed by this when I first saw it pop up on Hanneli's blog last year. She always looks like she might have stepped out of a Charlies Angels' set or something, and here is no different. White on white, ankle boots, one lovely silver bracelet and that bag. It really does grow on you, doesn't it? I love its simplicity. I love that practical shape and no-nonsense design. I love that beautiful, glossy leather. I love the colour of that rich cognac brown (but I'm also partial to the rich navy blue!). I love that my style advisor friends have given it the go-ahead, all with the same thought process that I was going through myself (so retro! so New York! So Jackie Kennedy crossing the street!!!). If I do end up getting it, I'll probably have to sell my Chloe Marcie crossbody - one in, one out. I can see this being a pretty good travel bag, which my Chloe currently fulfils. Imagine... a Parisian breakfast of croissant and chocolat at some cafe in the dead of winter, with this bag slung nonchalant across the back of the chair. Sounds good, hey?

X
You have read this article bags / blogging / history / money / New York / shopping / vintage / want with the title Legacy. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/08/legacy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...