do you remember?



I don't think I'm every going to get tired of first knuckle memory rings. There's something really modern and elegant about wearing a handful of tiny, slip-of-a-thing golden circles and not worrying too much about them. Sure, I've lost heaps of rings because of the way I wear them, but that's life, isn't it? I lose things all the time - rings, pens, my sanity, especially during term time - some more important than others. But god, I love the way they look, and god, they look just fine, and I'm not going to stop any time soon. These ones are Sarah and Sebastian from My Chameleon, and they come in a set of five, which is perfect for layering with a few scant Catbird threadbare bits and pieces.

X
You have read this article jewelry / me / my chameleon / rings with the title do you remember?. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/08/do-you-remember.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...