footloose

I love sandals. I really do. And now that the sun is shining - even if it does get a little chilly underfoot in the evening - I'm breaking out my favourites in all their glory. I've got my k.jacques ones out from their dusty boxes, unearthed my old favourite A.P.C and Benah pairs and have just unwrapped a brand new pair from Cali and Cale that I can't wait to wear. There's something about sandals that make me so, so happy. Just by wearing them. They're easy and simple and they go with everything. In Spring - and these brief moments at the end of August that are slowly but surely starting to warm up - I love nothing more than wearing a typically winter outfit; cosy jumper, baggy chinos, maybe even a cashmiracle wrap, with a pair of strappy leather sandals. I've been wearing them for the past few days and, barring some freak weather aberration, I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. 







X
You have read this article acne / celine / clothes / clothing / COS / jewelry / necklaces / outfit / outfits / polyvore / sandals / want with the title footloose. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/08/footloose.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...