spring-a-ling



I love winter, I really do, I love the coats and the scarves and the long pants and the boots and the knitwear, and the wrapping up, and the belting of the things, and the bracing cups of tea, and the warm soup, and the steam, and the rushing around, and the fires, and the wind, and even the rain, but there's something kind of really, truly wonderful and just wearing a shirt, and a pair of sandals and having a so-fresh-so-clean salad for lunch and a glass of apple, carrot and ginger juice. I don't want to cheat on winter, you'll always be my one true love, but, you know, sunshine is nice too. Well met, almost-spring.

X
You have read this article food / lunch / sandals / shirts / shoes / spring / weather / winter with the title spring-a-ling. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2012/08/spring-ling.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...