flower girl




one. vogue us' "hot-house" november 2011
two. flower arrangements on style me romy
three. detail of my me & ro stamped flower pendant
four and seven. park and cube's trip to the columbia road flower market
five. sophie dahl's from season to season
six. samantha wills box and catbird fleurs de nuit candle, described as "breaths before the fall". beautiful. live living in a greenhouse.
eight. details of my floral print shirt from seed. It's a perfect icy blue and it goes so well with navy and it's so darn pretty with all those teeny tiny flowers all over it! 
nine. amazing, amazing peonies on the flower drum. My favourite flower!

All the times I have given flowers: for countless birthdays and endless thank yous, for getting better and for getting older, for doing me a favour, for saving me from a bad date, for having me over for a dinner that ended up becoming breakfast, and once, when I was very, very, very much in the wrong, to say sorry for being such a bad daughter.

All the times I have received flowers: daisies when I was sick, sunflowers when I was happy, spray carnations when I graduated, tulips when I had success, sweet peas when I didn't, peonies when it was my birthday, hydrangeas when I was being thanked, gardenias in a pot when I thought I was leaving home, freesias in brown paper when it never happened, lilies and all of that when I was a bridesmaid, a single african violet from a kid I used to babysit, roses when I was in love.

It's raining and I'm listening to this.


X
You have read this article birthday / clothes / clothing / flowers / jewelry / me / outfit / outfits / presents / rings / shirts / sophie dahl / vogue us with the title flower girl. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/12/flower-girl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...