late night outfits



This outfit occurred to me right before I closed my eyes and fell asleep the other night. I was musing on this Isabel shirt, which is quite oversized and drapey but runs the risk of looking a bit farm-y when left to its own devices. How could I jazz up my simple shirt-and-skirt outfit formula? Why, add a vest, of course! And not just any vest (well, it actually should read "only vest" since I don't own any others), but my Carly Hunter shearling vest! It's a bit farm-y too, in the best kind of way, and since Isabel has a thing for shearling it seemed kind of perfect. Flat sandals and my favourite delicate jewellery pieces completed the outfit. All Saturday I wore it and I loved myself - what a perfect combination! How have I NEVER done this before? Is this how Archimedes felt, leaping out of the bath and realising that water displaces volume in direct relation to the objects submerged in it? Is this my Eureka moment???

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / isabel marant / me / outfit / outfits / shearling / style with the title late night outfits. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/12/late-night-outfits.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...