sidekicks

'"In best friend couples one always thinks the other is a sidekick," said my sidekick.' 

Alexa Chung in Vogue UK January 2012

vogue uk january 2012, scanned by Luella Luella at TFS


I really want to go on a holiday with my friends, somewhere happy and sunshine-y if at all possible, where we can be alone by the pool drinking dangerous cocktails and alone on the sand reading dangerous books and alone on a boat somewhere fishing and sleeping and sleeping and fishing. I know that Alexa Chung is a bit frustrating, polarising gal that she is, but this article about her time at the Turks and Caicos with her BFF was kind of charming. Putting on a full face of makeup for the beach, making collages out of World of Interiors cut outs, fighting over banana fritters and not having to explain anything to anyone are the kinds of behaviours I can whole-heartedly get behind. If I went away somewhere beachy with my sidekicks we'd fight ever day - about the music to play, the food to eat, the movies to watch, the cocktails to drink - because that's how we are, totally, irrevocably different to the core. But that would be fine with me, as long as we were all there together.

X
You have read this article alexa chung / editorial / fame / friends / holiday / magazines / me / quotes / travel / vogue uk with the title sidekicks. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/12/sidekicks.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...