just smile



I love my weekends off. I feel like I can either pack a million things in one day, do the stuff that I just can't do because I work in retail and every other weekend I'm chained to a cash register, helping people buy stuff, or I can flip to the other end of the spectrum, lazing about, doing absolutely nothing, nothing at all. This weekend is going to be a busy weekend, I can already feel it. But I have a smile on my face because it means that I'll be seeing friend I haven't seen in ages, and doing thing I haven't done in ages like have fish and chips for dinner at Watson's Bay, and watch the Bill Cunningham documentary, squeeze in a quick visit to my favourite shop, babysit my cute cousins that I never see anymore tonight, and finally get through that stack of magazines piling up dangerously by my bed. This is a lovely photo of Stevie Dance. It makes me excited to spend a whole weekend smiling.

X
You have read this article holiday / me / paris fashion week / photos / pictures / stevie dance / street style / street-style / sunday / work with the title just smile. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/12/just-smile.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...