cold snap


I'm very happy because the weather is cold. I hated it when it was the week of my party because rain and cold and parties don't mix well, but when I have nothing better to do than swan around with a big scarf and a tweedy coat and drink coffee and read paperback novels then it's quite glorious. Even better when it's surprise cold weather and you can dig up your winter weather favourites for one last hurrah. In fact, it just might be my favourite thing ever.

X

ps. this just might be my favourite outfit ever too. It's an oldie but a goodie - oversized oatmeal sweater, long black skirt, tweedy coat, big scarf, ballet flats. (yes, you read that right, ballet flats not sandals). This stripey scarf by Fouta is HUGE, which is kind of fun, especially when you just leave it hanging from your neck with the tassels going everywhere. And i do love my tweedy coats. This one is grey with some flecks of white in it - still boxy, still awesome. I think I have a "type" when it comes to coats.
You have read this article clothes / clothing / coats / cold / isabel marant / me / outfit / outfits / summer with the title cold snap. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/12/cold-snap.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...