atelier



When I'm all grown up and very busy and important I'm going to give it all up to freelance and work from home and I'm going to refer to my light-filled, white-walled, high-ceilinged apartment as my "atelier" even though I'll just be writing bits and pieces and not making delicate, dainty, slip-of-a-thing rings and bracelets and I'll eat bushels of peaches and drink cups of tea every single day and be completely, unashamedly, irrevocably happy.
 
X

ps. more beautiful double rings! definitely my favourite thing at the moment.
You have read this article apartment / garance dore / houses / jewelry / photos / pictures with the title atelier. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/12/atelier.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...