it's your birthday!


One of my brother's friends was talking to him about Celine bags recently. "I love CHE-line bags" she was saying. "Hold up, hold up, hold up," he said. "Bitch it's SE-line not CHE-line. NEVER say that again." This is just one out of a million reasons why my brother is the biggest boss in the universe. My brother annoys the crap out of me but I really love him. He's a mate. And it's his 19th birthday today. We just came back from Yum Cha and it was fantastic. Happy birthday bro!

ps doesn't he look good carrying my Celine bag in Paris? It's a french thing.. 

X
You have read this article bags / celebration / celine / family / holiday / me / paris / party with the title it's your birthday!. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/09/it-your-birthday.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...