imagine my surprise



I've been shopping my closet recently - mostly out of sheer poverty, but also because in my tunnel vision regarding certain new items (ahem, I'm looking at you Isabel Marant coat), I had sort of forgotten what was in my wardrobe. Like this great Isabel Marant Etoile shirt I picked up last year for a song and wore all through summer. I used to wear it under a big jumper with just the ends poking out, just a glimpse of tartan. But earlier this week I wore it belted over a long skirt with simple sandals. There's something so easy and so breezy about this shirt. First of all, it's absolutely huge. Which I love! It's great to belt in like a tunic, but it also looks cute just footloose and fancy free, swinging about over a pair of slightly more fitted pants. I honestly had forgotten about this shirt, I can't even remember the last time I even touched it, and there it was, happily waiting me to rediscover it. When I bought it I said I would use it as a beachy cover up, and yet because I was so busy working and then going overseas last summer I never got to. It's something I definitely have on my bucket list when we hit sunny climes in a couple of months.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / fashion / isabel marant / me / money / outfit / outfits / shopping / style / summer / weather with the title imagine my surprise. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/09/imagine-my-surprise.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...