Things I wish I had bought when I had the chance

tommy ton for style.com

 I remember when dead fleurette talked about items she regretted she never purchased I thought - I don't think that's ever happened to me. I didn't that I'd missed out on anything at all. Wrong. The Alexander Wang Emile tote in the burlap with leather trim escaped my clutches not once, but twice, and I guess I had repressed that painful memory until I saw this image on style.com. The perfect everyday bag - great shape, not that heavy, plenty of style. Translates seamlessly into evening with that metal hardware. A long strap if your arm gets too tired. It would have been so perfect with, well, everything. Cuffed pants and oversized tee shirts. A nice fitted long skirt and a big comfy jumper in windy spring. Once this bad boy evaded me in bloodorange and I vowed I would hunt it down. I found it at the corner shop and it had 20% off for 3 days only but I was so poor and then my friend bought it. And then it was gone. Gone, but not forgotten; Emile tote... we could have had something real special. I'll never forget you.

X
You have read this article alexander wang / bags / me / money / shopping / the corner / want with the title Things I wish I had bought when I had the chance. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/09/things-i-wish-i-had-bought-when-i-had.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...