she's got it


This is my favourite set that Vanessa Jackman has done for It-girls, and that is saying a lot. What I love most about Ciara's style is how clean it is. Clean and so simple, yet totally eye catching. One pop of bright colour amidst a sea of neutrals, rich double denim, a couple of stacked gold bangles and that's it Lately I've been tying my hair up in high ponytails and wearing just one piece ofj wellery and mixing in few colours to my usual sea of browns and navy blues. Admittedly, those colours are burgundy and red haha, but I try! I think I want to start tackling a few more colours. I've got a great teal-coloured Richard Nicoll tunic dress that I think would look perfect belted over a long skirt with tan sandals. As for double denim, I'll have to keep searching for the perfect Stella Mac style boxy separates. The denim in that collection was so good, it made me want to wear culottes. And that really is saying a lot. 

X
You have read this article colour / denim / fashion / inspiration / outfit / outfits / photos / pictures / richard nicoll / stella mccartney / street style / street-style / summer / want with the title she's got it. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/09/she-got-it.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...