Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

Vogue Australia March 2010
Mod: Abbey-Lee Kershaw
Ph: Max Doyle
St: Naomi Smith

"Life Aquatic"

Today is Australia day, so to all my fellow antipodeans (and even those of you who aren't), eat some lamingtons, swim in a pool, throw another shrimp on the barbie, and have a couple of beers.  Fittingly, today is my last day in Sydney before I jet off overseas. I can't think of a better way to spend my last Australian day than pool-side, listening to the triple j hot 30 countdown. Now, If only there was a Dion Lee dress hanging up in my wardrobe that I could do it in...

X
You have read this article australia / dion lee / editorial / models / photos / pictures / sydney / vogue australia with the title Aussie, Aussie, Aussie. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/aussie-aussie-aussie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...