perfection



It is exciting when you can truly tick something off your capsule wardrobe list. Today, en route to the bank to prepare for my overseas trip, I wandered into Trenery - a high street store - and came out minutes later with the trench coat of my dreams. In a stiff - but not uncomfortable - cotton, gold buckles, and in that deep, sandy beige that I so love, this trench is truly a thing of beauty. Remember when I really wanted one, and I kept seeing them everywhere, but I couldn't buy them? Well for some reason the gods must be smiling on me. Because despite searching and searching for one a couple of weeks ago and coming out empty handed. Now, all of a sudden, I find it - by complete accident - and it's perfect. A jacket to take me through transitional dressing (whatever that means), right into that so frenchy, so chic elegance that I'm constantly searching for. It's the mystery and taboo of an item of clothing favoured by private detectives and spies, but also the hint of excitement from that beguiling tan colour and and it's utilitarian design. Easy to throw on anything, it goes with everything, and when you put it on, you suddenly look like Audrey Hepburn. Now, what is not to love?  

X
You have read this article australia / clothes / clothing / coats / fashion / france / me / paris / shopping with the title perfection. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/perfection.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...