la garconne



My European trip is going to look just like a la garconne lookbook. Not just because of my Isabel Marant coat and various parisienne-chic separates that are itching to be worn on the sidestreets of London or Venice (as my friends said when I got my chloe bag, just think how good it's going to look in the photos!). But because I know that this trip is going to be all about living like a local. Having coffee, wandering aimlessly, drinking in a city's atmosphere, finding hidden streets and local haunts, eating alone. I'm excited to be travelling again - it's one of my favourite things - and to be travelling for a bit all by my lonesome. There's something about being in complete control, the ability to leave and go, marvel and wander, see and be seen is all down to your own choices. Sometimes I like having things all planned out and being told what to do - that's what makes the family holiday so great. But other times, well, it's nice to be the one who calls the shots. And i'll be doing it in man-style overcoats and ribbed sweaters, just like a la garconne look book.

X
You have read this article fashion / isabel marant / me / photos / pictuers / travel with the title la garconne. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/la-garconne.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...