sunday afternoon



What I wore today to get brunch with Rachel and Frances. And what I've been wearing practically every day this past fortnight. My faovurite long black jersey skirt, a light tartan Isabel Marant shirt under another light oatmeal coloured oversized jumper. Finished off with sandals and a messenger bag. It's so summery and simple and is the definition of a "go-to" outfit. I don't have to think about it, I just put it on. And, something that made me smile today: It's council clean up in my suburb and everyone has been throwing out their old stuff onto the street for collection tomorrow morning. I managed to snag a couple of vintage Vogue America magazines, including this perfect summery Kate Hudson cover from 2008. I'm in the middle of reading an article from it all about the glamour of the Borromeo family - this is Vogue, but it reads just like Tatler. 

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / magazines / me / outfit / outfits / summer / sunday / vogue / vogue us with the title sunday afternoon. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-afternoon.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...