the mood



Jackie Onassis by Ron Galella - Sheer shirts buttoned all the way up to the collar - Spring/Summer 11 Alexander Wang boots - Venice (although the one I'm going to is in Italy, not America) - New ways to get your hair did, try knotting it together at the back - vintage Charlotte Rampling and Audrey Hepburn in their summer best - The Tourist magazine's 'Clean' fashion spread - Cleo's solo ice-scapades in Somewhere


I read somewhere (har har) that Sofia Coppola conceived the scene where Cleo glides around the empty ice rink after listening to Sebastien Tellier's Elle. This song kind of sums up everything in my life right now. I had a day off so I took my cousins to the ice-skating rink and just relaxed, thought about pastel coloured lace up booties, black and white Jackie O and Charlotte Rampling, simple camel sweaters, blowing bubbles and tying my hair in knots. It's all about the simple things. Have a listen to the song that inspired such a peaceful, beautiful scene.


X
You have read this article alexander wang / audrey hepburn / fashion / films / hair / inspiration / movies / photos / pictures / shirts with the title the mood. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-mood.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...