let it snow


Please, please, please, please let it snow when I'm in Europe.
X

ps. in other news - my trusty, faithful, i've-been-everywhere-man laptop died on sunday night. Everything in my life is falling apart at the moment - broken phone, broken laptop - and right before I go overseas, when I've cleaned out my savings and don't even have anything tucked away for a rainy day. I guess it's future me's problem. But just to let you know, posting is going to be thin on the ground, unless I can get my brother to lend me his laptop...
You have read this article cold / europe / london / paris / snow / weather / winter with the title let it snow. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/let-it-snow.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...