happy days

Decjuba oatmeal jumper, Bassike cool grey oversized tee, Opening Ceremony trackpants

Remember when I said I loved surprise early birthday presents? Well I also love late ones. They both prolong the birthday experience to make it extra special. Yesterday I got a late birthday present from my friends at work - a gift voucher for one of my favourite stores, Mecca Cosmetica. So off I trotted today to spend all my moneys there, stocking up on travel essentials like Kiehl's cleanser, but also the things I've been meaning to buy for ages but never got around to (like hair masques and blotting papers). I'm very happy! I was at my internship today, which is going swimmingly, and I wore my new super comfy Opening Ceremony pants from the Lands End sale, and just generally wandered around the city looking like I was wearing pyjamas. Lovely!

X
You have read this article beauty / birthday / friends / lands end / make up / me / presents / shopping with the title happy days. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-days.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...