big jet plane

 
How does Alexandra Golovanoff manage to look so bloody good mid-flight? Relaxed, casual and in possession of that maddening sophistication that seems to come with being 30 (can't I just look polished now? Why is my hair always messy? Will I ever be truly 'elegant'?). Today I'm leaving Sydney and going on my holiday that has been so sorely desired these past couple of months. I've taken up every shift at work, tried to curb my spending (emphasis here on the word 'tried') and scrimped and saved until I had almost quite enough for a modest european sojourn. I know it'll be the dead of winter, but I like the cold weather. And there's London Fashion Week at the end of February. And friends to catch up with - and new ones to meet. I'm excited. I've packed all manner of warm weather staples like my Isabel Marant coat and my new boots. I've got my pounds and euros, my passport, the keys to the apartment I'm staying at in Paris. I'm about to leave. Do I look as good as Alexandra Golavanoff? I don't think so, no. But I do look happy, which I guess is all that matters, right? 

See you sometime in Europe! I'll try to blog, and I hope to go to all your recommended places and even meet some of you! Bon Voyage!

X
You have read this article europe / me / photos / pictures / travel with the title big jet plane. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/big-jet-plane.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...