VA-CAY

vogue daily

It's like going from the sublime to the ridiculous - right? I'm already in Holiday Mode, and I've still got 19 days until I'm on a plane and out of Australia. It's super hot in Sydney right now - classic sydney weather that modulates from rainy and wet to boiling heat - and all I want to do is laze around by the side of pools eating fresh fruit and doing absolutely nothing. But when I leave on the 27th I'll be flying into what has, by all accounts, been one of the most brutal winters on record for Europe. Am I excited? You bet. I'm a cold person. Why not? The fashion is much better. Vogue Daily has been doing this fun little section where they get fabulous people to upload some holiday snaps. They are very jealous-making indeed, and include Alexander Wang's crazy Vegas Birthday Party, Caroline Sieber's awe-inspiring Mexican getaway, and the quiet, tranquil beauty of blogger Hanneli Mustaparta's hometown in Norway. I like the way that Sieber's unabashed luxury (she wears Hermes scarves as tops!) contrasts quite nicely with the simplicity of Mustaparta's photographs from Norway. They are all darkness, snow and big coats. Still, a holiday is a holiday, right?!

X
You have read this article blogging / holiday / photos / pictures / travel / vogue / vogue us with the title VA-CAY. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/va-cay.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...