the corner shop

On the Streets of Sydney


For the past two months I've been working on this blog, interning at a magazine, and working as the Features Editor for On the Streets of Sydney. It's been exciting, and I've been able to meet new people, write stories, attend fashion shows and visit shops that I love in Sydney. One of these has been The Corner Shop. Regular readers will remember how excited I was about being featured on their blog. Or the numerous occasions that I bemoaned the fact that I don't think I'm quite cool enough for such a hip emporium. Or they might remember how I obsessed over the Marant coat from there - that later became my one true coat love. It was really exciting to interview buyer Elise Pioch and my mate, Talisa, who runs the Corner Shop blog. The photos were taken by Rachel, and perfectly convey that hip, slightly off-kilter way of decorating that they have going on in their Paddington store. 

Check it out: here

X
You have read this article australia / blogging / me / paddington / photos / pictures / shopping / sydney with the title the corner shop. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/01/the-corner-shop.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...