centre fold


I am always looking for new ways to style my bags. I'm happy to give the "clutching your shoulder bag" look a go, and I'm definitely a fan of "hugging your tote to your chest". That's why I love these shots from Clare Vivier's blog. The unwieldy "pencil case" clutch has become a real staple in my wardrobe, simple and unfussy but in the softest, most beaten up black leather that it feels like I've had it forever. But sometimes it can be difficult to carry, especially as I have it in the XL size and when it fills up with stuff it can be like carrying a huge enviro-tote with all your groceries... under your arm. No wonder my shoulder hurts. I know that these clutches aren't American Apparel but rather from Clare's eponymous label, but they are a variation on a theme that I first tuned into when I saw Zanita carrying her AA clutch at RAFW way back in May. If I could only just avoid temptation, halve the amount of stuff that I throw in there and then fold the damn thing over I think it would be a pretty good approximation. 

X
You have read this article bags / fashion / inspiration / photos / pictures / style with the title centre fold. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/centre-fold.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...