toasty, mach 2



Just to prove my point - what I've been wearing recently. It's so warm it's ridiculous, and I just like to snuggle up into my clothes like I'm nesting in amongst, well, myself. That's what cashmere does to you. The first time I wore this was to an impromptu night of debauchery that began at Don Don, an amazing Japanese restaurant on Oxford St in Paddington and moved to various shameful establishments in the city that shall remain nameless. This outfit came as a last resort when I, dreadfully late, decided I needed to stop playing with my baby cousin and get dressed. I grabbed the closest things, then added three more layers, and double-cuffed my pants. It was so cold, but with my shearling vest reversed and my scarf everything was alright. It was a variant on this old favourite outfit I cultivated way back when, but this time with a sweatshirt and pants instead of a tee shirt and skirt. Desperate times and all that. Oh oh, and remember how I was complaining about how my feet were cold? Well I found the solution. Boots. I know, I know. I'm a genius.

X
You have read this article clothes / clothing / cold / me / outfit / outfits / shearling / style / winter with the title toasty, mach 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/toasty-mach-2.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...