here to party


This acne sweater is yet another reason to go the Acne store as soon as possible. There are hundreds of reasons why that store is great. I'll give you three. Firstly, they have a secret sale room upstairs where I stored a beautiful drapey tunic dress for under $100. Secondly, all that cedar wood floor makes me think of Ikea - in the best possible way. And thirdly, those salmon pink bags are mood elevators. I love that Isabel Marant kind of mottled blue/white colour of the sweater, and how it reminds me of this Zara one that I tried on in Paris and but was too small. I like how this fit seems to be a little oversized, and that's how I like my knitwear. Do I need another reason to go check out this sweater? Maybe not, but I'll give it anyway. Because it's longer at the back than it is at the front. The back says business but the front says we're here to party. It is a mullet sweater, if you will. Asymmetrical everything is catching my eye at the moment. I'm loving leaving bits of tee shirt hanging out when I tuck them in to give the illusion of a jagged hemline. And I secretly love the way my sweaters bunch up when I wear a bag, so that one side appears shorter than the other. This kind of look is all about throwing style off balance, re-arranging the elements and emerging which something that derives its desirability from the fact that it's not perfect. Acne has always been all over idea, and so have I. There's reason #5 why that store is great. Only 95 to go.

X
You have read this article acne / clothes / clothing / fashion / inspiration / knitwear / me / photos / pictures / shopping / style / want with the title here to party. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/here-to-party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...