mood

Stella from Closet Visit on the Clare Vivier Tumblr. Hmmph I want to be reed thin and long so I can wear skinny jeans and flats and shrunken denim jackets and tee shirts // the exciting colours of Isabel Marant Resort from the BarneysNY Twitter // Perfume bottles as art, Into the Gloss // Satomi Kawakita black diamond ring, delicate as you like. I know Talisa likes it too // Fresh flowers in the colour of the moment, yellow, from the Flower Drum // Still dreaming about that soaked muesli from Claus with big fat raspberries on top... 


Let me preface this post by saying that it is very, very very cold in Sydney at the moment. I mean, alright, it's not Russia cold, or New York cold, but here in Sydney anything that's below about 14 degrees celcius chills the bones, and that's exactly what's happening now. Also my house is the stupidest house ever in winter because it's all stone, and my room is at the front, thrusted out onto the street, so I just lay in my little bed and shiver all night long. And I'm jetlagged. I'm yearning for a little bit of colour, and simple things, and flowers and rings on my fingers. Hmmph. I just want to go back to sunny France with its blue skies and it's stone fruit that was so ripe and juicy and colourful and gloriously cheap. We went to the markets at Sens the day after we got to the country and bought 2 kilos of white Peaches for $4. $4!!!!! I ate about 5 and then mum made a clafoutis with them. It was delicious.

X
You have read this article flowers / friends / inspiration / isabel marant / outfit / outfits / photos / pictures / rings / style with the title mood. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/mood.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...