cell phone diary - paris


1. Good Morning Paris! The view from our apartment's wrap-around balcony perfect for aperatif
2. Outfit snippets featuring my new APC sandals
3. Joy at the bargains I snared at the Isabel Marant Rue de Charonne store, mere metres from where I was staying
4. Man, I'm going to miss that food. Our first dinner in Paris was a riotous display of colour from the ripe tomatoes, to the fragrant basil, to the terrine and cheese.
5. Delivery time at Laduree is a very chic affair
6. The obligatory brunch at Alcazar - every time I go to Paris I have brunch there because it's just so good. Entree is yoghurt, baguette and muffins (ohhhh those muffins. I do like a good muffin)
7. A catch up lunch with my best friend from New York City as soon as she got off the plane at the Rose Bakery. Tofu Nicoise salad. Delicious.
8. The infamous medallion carrot cake. And yes, it is better than that carrot cake. 
9. The boombox and flowers at Claus were so much fun. This is a lovely little restaurant in the 1st that is devoted to breakfast. The "Claus" brunch has boiled eggs, coffee, juice, bread and the most glorious soaked muesli with fat raspberries and apples on top. Absolutely and completely perfect. 
10. The forest at Fontainebleu
11. Sunset over Bray-sur-Seine, the little town where I stayed for a week with my family after leaving Paris.
X
You have read this article food / france / holiday / isabel marant / me / paris / photos / pictures / travel with the title cell phone diary - paris. You can bookmark this page URL http://startthefire-cafagesta.blogspot.com/2011/07/cell-phone-diary-paris.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...